• Brand Inspection certificate or proof of ownership (or lease agreement).
• Health exam within the last 10 days from a vet stating horse is in good health and free from infectious disease.
• Negative Coggins test result within the last year (test for Equine Infectious Anemia).
• 5 way vaccination (includes: Eastern/Western Encephalomyelitis, Influenza, Rhinopneumonitis, Tetanus) and its corresponding 2 way booster in the fall (Rhino and Flu).
• Completed entry paperwork.
• First month’s boarding fees.
Our entry requirements are designed to help protect the health of the horses boarded here, we thank you for your compliance.